What Is Cancer?
Conventional medicine defines cancer as a colony of malignant cells, or a tumor. If you have a tumor, then the conventional oncologist will try to cut or slash it out via surgery. After they cut you, then they typically recommend chemo to try to kill any remaining cancer cells with toxic poisons. And they will finish off with radiation, to burn whatever cancer cells remain.
This is why I, and many others, refer to “the Big 3” protocol as “Slash, Poison, and Burn.” Alternative medicine sees cancer as a multidimensional, systemic total body disease. The cancer tumor is merely a symptom and the purpose of the alternative cancer treatment is to correct the root causes of cancer in the whole body.
The fact is we develop cancer cells throughout our bodies throughout our lives. Our bodies are normally able to find them, identify them and destroy them before they are able to grow uncontrollably. It is a normal occurrence, which is constantly taking place in a healthy body. It is only when the healthy body becomes unable to mount its normal defenses and the cancer cells are allowed to reproduce at an uncontrollable rate that cancer becomes life threatening. This is a failure or breakdown of our normal immune system. The immune systems breakdown, and its cause, needs to be treated in conjunction with the cancer, in order to assure the best possible outcome for the patient. Any treatment that does not address underlying causes for the breakdown of the immune system will be palliative at best, and life threatening at their worst.
It’s important to remember the basic physiology of all cancer cells. Whether it be breast, prostate, renal or lung, there are many facets of their physiology that will remain constant. Glucose is taken in as a primary food; lactic acid is excreted from the cancer cells into the blood. The blood carries the lactic acid to the liver, where it is converted back into glucose to feed the cancer cells. This occurs in all known cancer cells. It has been well documented in many studies, that, many years ago serum glucose levels were used to monitor the progress of the disease. It was well established that as the disease progressed, serum glucose levels would rise.
Knowing this, the wisdom of removing simple carbohydrates and sugars from the diet becomes obvious. The ignorant use of glucose I.V.’s in cancer patients also becomes painfully obvious. The object is to make it difficult for cancer cells to reproduce. Why fuel them with a primary requirement? They are unable to efficiently use protein or complex carbohydrates for food. The healthy cells of our body and immune system are able to use these as fuel and for repair. Adapt the patient to a diet that includes protein and complex carbohydrates and eliminate the rest. This is a simple change that can make a huge difference in the final outcome of the disease process. It’s also important to remember that a large number of cancer cell types have receptor sites for opiates. In other words, opiates used to fight pain will actually increase the cancer cell’s growth rate.
The quick shrinkage of tumors that is sometimes seen in chemotherapy or radiation therapy is not a sign of recovery from cancer. It is a complete shutting down of the normal immune response. This is as indisputable fact, yet the pharmaceutical companies are allowed to use it to get their chemotherapy approved. Under optimal conditions, tumors will enlarge as they become engorged with CD-cells and macrophages. These cells identify the cancer cells, kill them and then devour their remains. This is an inflammatory response and results in the tumor growing slightly as it becomes engorged with these cells. If the tumor shrinks quickly from chemotherapy or radiation therapy, the ideal healthy response of the body to controlling cancer does not have a chance to occur.
Never confuse rapid tumor shrinkage with beating the cancer. It is just the opposite.
CT scans and PET scan show inflammatory responses, not just cancer. Since the normal and healthy body response are CD-cells infiltration and consuming of cancer cells is also an inflammatory response, they are often confused by radiologists untrained in cancer fighting agents that work with the immune system to facilitate both increases in CD-cells and at the same time being cytotoxic (selectively killing cancer cells).
Source : http://www.cancertruth.net/
Latest study on the treatment of cancer with PEMF
British Journal of Cancer (2012) 106, 241–242. doi:10.1038/bjc.2011.576
www.bjcancer.com Published online 17 January 2012
Treating cancer with amplitude-modulated electromagnetic fields: a potential paradigm shift, again?
C F Blackman
Integrated Systems Toxicology Division (B-105-03), US Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
Correspondence: Dr CF Blackman, E-mail: Blackman.Carl@epa.govThe Zimmerman et al (2012) study published here, coupled with the group’s two preceding papers (Barbault et al, 2009; Costa et al, 2011), identify a potential modality for treating tumours at a dramatic reduction in trauma and cost. This set of clinical and explanatory laboratory results should be understood in the context of the history of research into the biological effects of electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
The most successful clinical application is the use of EMF to initiate fusion in fractured long bones that would not otherwise heal. Pulsed fields were designed to simulate the natural piezoelectric signals generated from bones under varying stress while walking (e.g., Bassett, 1985). There are also other reports that EMF can reduce pain and stimulate wound healing after surgery.
The group’s two previous clinical reports were critical to the design of this new Zimmerman et al study. Barbault et al (2009) described how they obtained the specific frequencies for different tumour diagnoses, which are then used in the amplitude-modulated (AM)-EMF treatment of those patients to stabilise the disease beyond normal expectations. Costa et al (2011) reported surprising clinical benefits from using the specific AM-EMF signals to treat advanced hepatocellular carcinoma, stabilising the disease and even producing partial responses up to 58 months in a subset of the patients. Now Zimmerman et al have examined the growth rate of human tumour cell lines from liver and breast cancers along with normal cells from those tissues exposed to AM-EMF. Reduced growth rate was observed for tumour cells exposed to tissue-specific AM-EMF, but no change in growth rate in normal cells derived from the same tissue type, or in tumour or normal cells from the other tissue type. The growth rate inhibitory response was field-strength (SAR) and exposure-time dependent. In ancillary tests, they observed reduction in gene expression and increases in mitotic spindle dysfunction only for the AM-EMF exposure that reduced the cell growth rate.
The work of Zimmerman et al, Costa et al and Barbault et al was not done in a vacuum. More than 30 years ago, Suzanne Bawin working in Ross Adey’s lab (Bawin et al, 1975), with independent replication by my group (Blackman et al, 1979), demonstrated that biological effects could be caused by certain AM frequencies on a carrier wave but not other frequencies, similar to the current work. Subsequent reports in the 1980s by several groups continued to support and extend the initial findings (Adey, 1992; Blackman, 1992).
This growing collection of reports demonstrating AM-EMF-induced biological effects led to recognition by national and international authorities that this modality needed to be considered in hazard evaluation, in addition to field-induced heating as a cause for health concern. The National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (1986) recommended a reduction in the allowable exposure intensity limits for AM radiation above a certain level, and the World Health Organization (1993) explicitly acknowledged AM as a future issue to be examined in setting exposure guidelines. Unexpectedly, research funding for this area dried up around 1990 and scientific advances dramatically slowed. A promising area of research fell by the wayside.
The Zimmerman et al paper, providing essential laboratory data to support the two previous clinical treatment papers, has resurrected the promising AM-EMF paradigm. It should lead to a major reevaluation of this novel and potentially effective treatment for cancer and possibly other conditions. This study demonstrates the fundamental requirement for a biological ‘information content’ code (i.e., the AM spectral profile, much like different AM radio stations with different content – e.g., all news, or music) that can affect tumour cells from the tissue of origin, while apparently being ignored by normal cells from various tissues and tumour cells from different tissues of origin. The correspondence between AM-EMF-induced effects on cell proliferation, gene expression, and mitotic spindle dysfunction provide some clues to a possible biological mechanism of action.
The tools developed in Barbault et al (2009) to identify relevant treatment frequencies can be seen to have direct clinical and medical relevance in determining the characteristics of a new modality that may prove useful in cancer treatment. The precision of the frequency definitions, down to 1 mHz, is very unusual, but it is reminiscent of the biological effects reported for 40–48-GHz frequencies by Grundler et al (1982), and may represent a true effective frequency limitation that most studies would have missed, because of the lack of available, precise generation equipment or lack of the investigator knowledge.
The Zimmerman et al study raises a number of issues to be resolved. First, a more detailed elucidation of AM-EMF-induced genomic pathway changes is needed in order to put the results on a firmer mechanistic basis. Second, more information is needed on the nature of the growth inhibition, for example, is it persistent or do resistant cells emerge from continued treatment? Third, will cells from liver or breast tissues in different stages of transformation reduce or enhance sensitivity to AM-EMF exposure? Fourth, will tissue-specific AM-EMF tumour treatments for humans have similar effects on cells from animal tumours? For example, if rodent liver tumour cells respond similarly to the treatments, this may open a new, more rapid investigation of the therapeutic efficacy of the technique.
When the three studies are taken together, it is apparent that there are gaps in knowledge that can limit the acceptance of this treatment for cancer. How do the biofeedback endpoints (skin electrical resistance, pulse amplitude and blood pressure) engage with the disease state to provide an indication of effective frequencies to treat patients, and most surprisingly, to directly affect tumour cells in vitro from the same tissue type? The issue of frequency precision in the AM-EMF signal also needs to be examined and characterised as a function of different physiological growth conditions. Equally mysterious is the mechanism by which AM-EMF administered via a spoon-shaped antenna placed in the mouth can influence cancer cells in the liver or breast of patients. Finally, these patients had advanced cancer and were in palliative care when EMF testing began. Would earlier intervention in breast cancer or liver cancer cases with AM-EMF prove to be more effective?
Funding is needed for further medical and basic science research to identify and characterise the biological influence that amplitude-modulated EMFs have on the body, in its normal state, when recovering from disease or injury, and when initially affected by disease. As a caution, ‘information content’ EMF signals may not always have beneficial consequences for humans or their environment, so research should examine potential detrimental biological outcomes as well.
The group of three papers demonstrate a new, potentially important modality in the treatment of cancer that could lead to a paradigm shift in disease treatment. I hope that this medical application of AM-EMF will not be allowed languish without funding, as happened with its previous, ill-fated emergence.
This commentary has been subjected to review by the National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, and approved for publication. Approval does not signify that the contents reflect the views of the Agency, nor does mention of trade names or commercial products constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
1.Adey RW (1992) Collective properties of cell membranes. In Interaction Mechanisms of Low-level Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems, Norden B, Ramel C (eds) pp 47–77. Oxford University Press: Oxford; New York
2.Barbault A, Costa FP, Bottger B, Munden RF, Bomholt F, Kuster N, Pasche B (2009) Amplitude-modulated electromagnetic fields for the treatment of cancer: discovery of tumor-specific frequencies and assessment of a novel therapeutic approach. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 28: 51–60 | Article | PubMed |
3.Bassett CA (1985) The development and application of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs) for ununited fractures and arthrodeses. Clin Plast Surg 12: 259–277 | PubMed | ISI |
4.Bawin SM, Kaczmarek LK, Adey WR (1975) Effects of modulated VHF fields on the central nervous system. Ann N Y Acad Sci 247: 74–81 | Article | PubMed |
5.Blackman CF (1992) Calcium release from nervous tissue: experimental results and possible mechanisms. In Interaction Mechanisms of Low-Level Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems, Norden B, Ramel C (eds), pp 107–129. Oxford University Press: Oxford; New York
6.Blackman CF, Elder JA, Weil CM, Benane SG, Eichinger DC, House DE. (1979) Induction of calcium ion efflux from brain tissue by radio-frequency radiation: effects of modulation-frequency and field strength. Radio Sci 14(6S): 93–98 | Article |
7.Costa FP, de Oliveira AC, Meirelles R, Machado MC, Zanesco T, Surjan R, Chammas MC, de Souza Rocha M, Morgan D, Cantor A, Zimmerman J, Brezovich I, Kuster N, Barbault A, Pasche B. (2011) Treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma with very low levels of amplitude-modulated electromagnetic fields. Br J Cancer 105: 640–648 | Article | PubMed | ISI |
8.Grundler W, Keilmann F, Putterlik V, Strube D (1982) Resonant-like dependence of yeast growth rate on microwave frequencies. Br J Cancer Suppl 5: 206–208 | PubMed |
9.National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (1986) Biological Effects and Exposure Criteria for Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields. pp 382, NCRP Report No. 86, NCRP: Bethesda, MD
10.World Health Organization (1993) Environmental Health Criteria 137. “Electromagnetic Fields (300Hz to 300 GHz)”. pp 290, Geneva
11.Zimmerman ZW, Pennison MJ, Brezovich I, Nengun Y, Yang CT, Ramaker R, Absher D, Myers RM, Kuster N, Costa FP, Barbault A, Pasche B (2012) Cancer cell proliferation is inhibited by specific modulation frequencies. Br J Cancer 106: 307–313 | Article |
Cancer: Step Outside the Box
iMRS Featured in Ty Bollinger's Book (Excerpt Below From Pages 206-208)
You can do a lot, right now, to significantly decrease your cancer risk. Even the conservative American CancerSociety states that one-third of cancer deaths are linked to poor diet, physical inactivity, and carrying excess weight. So making the following healthy lifestyle changes can go a very long way toward ending the failure-streak and becoming one less statistic in this war against cancer:
1) Normalize your vitamin D levels with safe amounts of sun exposure. This works primarily by optimizing your vitamin D level. Ideally, monitor your vitamin D levels throughout the year.
2) Control your insulin levels by limiting your intake of processed foods and sugars/fructose as much as possible.
3) Get appropriate amounts of animal-based omega-3 fats.
4) Get appropriate exercise. One of the primary reasons exercise works is that it drives your insulin levels down. Controlling insulin levels is one of the most powerful ways to reduce your cancer risks.
5) Eat according to your nutritional type. The potent anti-cancer effects of this principle are very much underappreciated. When we treat cancer patients in our clinic this is one of the most powerful anti-cancerstrategies we have.
6) Have a tool to permanently erase the neurological short-circuiting that can activate cancer genes. Even the CDC states that 85 percent of disease is caused by emotions. It is likely that this factor may be more important than all the other physical ones listed here, so make sure this is addressed. My particular favorite tool for this purpose, as you may know, is the Emotional Freedom Technique.
7) Only 25 percent of people eat enough vegetables, so by all means eat as many vegetables as you are comfortable with. Ideally, they should be fresh and organic. Cruciferous vegetables in particular have been identified as having potent anti-cancer properties. Remember that carb nutritional types may need up to 300 percent more vegetables than protein nutritional types.
8) Maintain an ideal body weight.
9) Get enough high-quality sleep.
10) Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and air pollution.
11) Reduce your use of cell phones and other wireless technologies, and implement as many safety strategies as possible if/when you cannot avoid their use.
12) Boil, poach or steam your foods, rather than frying or charbroiling them.
13) Use Earth Based PEMF Daily to Oxygenate, Alkalize and Energize Your Cells!
Dying To Be Me
Book Summary of Dying To Be Me: My Journey From Cancer, To Near Death, To True HealingThis is a book that definitely makes the case that we are spiritual beings having a human experience . . . and that we are all One!
In this truly inspirational memoir, Anita Moorjani relates how, after fighting cancer for almost four years, her body-overwhelmed by the malignant cells spreading throughout her system-began shutting down. As her organs failed, she entered into an extraordinary near-death experience where she realized her inherent worth . . . and the actual cause of her disease. Upon regaining consciousness, Anita found that her condition had improved so rapidly that she was able to be released from the hospital within weeks . . . without a trace of cancer in her body!
Within these pages, Anita recounts stories of her childhood in Hong Kong, her challenge to establish her career and find true love, as well as how she eventually ended up in that hospital bed where she defied all medical knowledge.
As part of a traditional Hindu family residing in a largely Chinese and British society, she had been pushed and pulled by cultural and religious customs since she had been a little girl. After years of struggling to forge her own path while trying to meet everyone else's expectations, she had the realization, as a result of her epiphany on the other side, that she had the power to heal herself . . . and that there are miracles in the Universe that she had never even imagined.
In Dying to Be Me, Anita freely shares all she has learned about illness, healing, fear, "being love," and the true magnificence of each and every human being!
About The Author
Anita Moorjani was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and doctors told her family she was just hours away from death. It was at this point that she “crossed over” and then returned again into this world with a clearer understanding of her life and purpose on earth. This understanding subsequently led to a total recovery of her health.
Testimonial About Cancer
- Why Is iMRS The No.1 PEMF Device - 17 Reasons
- iMRS - World's No.1
- iMRS - PEMF System Details
- Why Is PEMF Therapy So Vital?
- Hormesis Effect in PEMF Therapy
- Frequently asked questions about iMRS PEMF Therapy
- PEMF Thrapy Centers In India
PEMF Clinical Studies
- PEMF & Arthritis
- PEMF and Alzheimer's Disease
- PEMF and Asthma
- PEMF & Autism
- PEMF and Avascular Necrosis
- PEMF & The Brain
- PEMF & Cancer
- PEMF and Cardiovascular Issues
- PEMF & Children Learning Disorders (ADHD, Dyslexia, Slow Children)
- PEMF & Depression
- PEMF and Diabetes / High Cholesterol
- PEMF & Type 3 Diabetes (Alzhiemers & Dementia)
- PEMF and Eye Problems
- PEMF and Fibromyalgia
- Neuropathy & PEMF
- PEMF and Fractures
- PEMF General Research
- PEMF and Glaucoma
- PEMF and High Blood Pressure
- PEMF & Insomnia
- PEMF & Kidney Failure
- PEMF and Knee Problems
- PEMF and Multiple Sclerosis
- PEMF and Osteoporosis
- PEMF and Parkinson's Disease
- PEMF and Paraplegia/Quadraplegia
- PEMF Therapy for Pain Relief
- PEMF & Restless Leg Syndrome
- PEMF and Sciatica
- PEMF and Skin Problems
- PEMF and Stress
- PEMF and Stroke
- PEMF and Tendinitis
- PEMF and Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- PEMF and Uterine / Ovarian Cyst
- PEMF and Urological Problems and Enlarged Prostate
- PEMF and Whiplash
- PEMF and Wounds
- How Does Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (MRS) assist the body?
- Pricing Of iMRS Systems
- MediConsult India Convention On Energy Medicine
- MediConsult International Medical Conferences Videos
- Welness Lounge
- iMRS Fauna - PEMF Therapy System For Large Animals
- Views Of Experts About PEMF's
- PEMF Education & After Sales Support
- iMRS Sales Partners & Consultants In India
- Contact Us
- Suggested Books On Energy Medicine
- NewAge Conference On Energy Medicine & Holistic Wellness
- Treatment Protocol / Wolfi's Law / iMRS Treatment Guide
- What is Pain ? How can iMRS PEMF Help?
- PEMF – The Fifth Element of Health : Bryant Meyers
- Why should you consider iMRS PEMF Therapy for yourself and your family?
- PEMF and circulation - Lukas Barwitz, M.D.
- PEMF & Sleep Disorders
- iMRS Vs Bemer
- chronic low back pain
- Lies and Myths about PEMF
- The Bioenergetic Organism
- Muscular Dystrophy and PEMF
- Conventional Medicine and Magnetic Resonance Stimulation
- IMRS - Super Food for Mental and Physical Health
- Ancient Wisdom Rediscovered
- Why the iMRS PEMF device makes sense for a wellness centre
- MRS in Acupuncture and Reflexology
- Achieving PEMF Results on a Realistic Timeline/Path
- Preventive Medicine – The Hidden Benefits of PEMF
- Orthopedics and the Use of Magnetic Fields
- Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (MRS) provides frequencies of health within the speed of light
- Positive effects of Magnetic Field Therapy in Men’s Health
- iMRS – PREVENTIVE – Tribute to our cells
- Treating Chronic Conditions With PEMFs- Recurrence of Old Symptoms
- iMRS protecting Diabetics from further complications
- Why a demonstration of PEMF Device is not required?
- One Minute PEMF Explanation for Practitioners
- Advice on Corona Virus
- Frequency Healing
- iMRS 2000 / Omnium 1 Testimonial - Prostatitis, Cancer, Arthritis
- iMRS Prime
- How can we explain PEMF in simple and short terms?
- Therapeutic Effects Of PEMF
- What types of conditions can PEMF therapy treat?
- When will I likely see a result of my PEMF System?