Therapeutic Effects Of PEMF
Over 2,000 studies have proven the cellular and biological effects of PEMF:
Cellular Effects of PEMF
Improves Intercellular Fluid and Blood Flow
Stimulates the Production of ATP
Increases Cellular Energy Levels
Increases Cellular Oxygen Levels
Promotes Cellular Healing
Stimulates Inter-Cellular Communication
Stimulates Electron Transport In Cells
Biological Effects of PEMF
Significant Pain Relief
Accelerates Tissue Repair
Accelerates Cell Growth
Increased Blood and Lymph Flow
Promotes Faster Healing of Injuries
Reduces Fibrous Tissue Formation
Reduces Swelling and Inflammation
Stimulates The Release of Endorphins
PEMF works to
Reduce pain and the effects of stress on the body
Reduce chronic inflammation
Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells
Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA
Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue
If you have ever held two magnets in your hands, tried to force them together, and felt a resistance between them, then you have experienced a magnetic field. That type of magnetic field is produced by a static magnet and is called a static magnetic field.
A changing magnetic field (such as a magnetic field moving through a coil) generates an electric field (which would drive a current in the coil). This forms the basis for many electrical generators and motors. Similar to the way that a changing magnetic field generates an electric field, a changing electric field generates a magnetic field. Since the magnetic field is being generated by an electric current, it’s called an electromagnetic field – a physical field produced by moving electrical charges. PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field.
Magnetic fields affect the behavior of any other charged objects in the vicinity of the field. This is the fundamental basis for their therapeutic use. Our bodies are electric – every heartbeat generates electromagnetic waves throughout the blood vessels of the body, stimulating tissues at a cellular level. External magnetic fields and the normal electric and electromagnetic fields produced by the body interact. So, a magnetic field passing through our whole body will have an electromagnetic effect on each of our 70 trillion cells. As a result, magnetic fields act in basic and fundamental ways on molecules and tissues. They affect the most basic functions of all cells—human, animal, and plant included.
What are some basic cell functions, and how do magnetic fields facilitate them?
Some of the basic actions of a cell are to generate energy to eliminate waste, to repair and regenerate itself, and perform its predetermined functions based on the cell’s type and location in the body. Magnetic fields cause or increase motion of ions and electrolytes in the tissues and fluids of the body. It’s both easy and quick to move an ion or electrolyte in a living organism using magnetic fields. This movement stimulates a vast array of chemical and electric actions in the tissues of the body, helping them to rebalance or heal themselves where necessary.
All cells need energy to function. Cellular energy requires ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) and is fundamental to all cell and body functions and is necessary to sustain life itself. ATP regulates cell metabolism by transporting chemical energy within our cells. Low ATP levels cause our cells to be sick, and decreases their ability to heal, regenerate, or function properly. Through the increased motion of ions and electrolytes, magnetic fields help cells increase their energy (or “charge”) by up to 500%.
In the field of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) technology numerous systems for home use have appeared on the market in the last 15 years. Many were developed under the premise of providing evidence-based pulsed electromagnetic fields within a certain signal structure, frequency range and intensity.
Today only a few companies remain, because engineering, development, manufacturing and supply require a reliable, financially stable and experienced corporate structure. Legal requirements in designated countries, particularly in the field of complimentary and alternative medicine (CAM-section), have become more strict to protect the integrity and safety regulations of PEMF devices.
Swiss Bionic Solutions, the developer and manufacturer of the iMRS-Systems is the only company worldwide which fulfills all country requirements for supplying PEMF-devices for home use. In the USA the iMRS-series is registered and regulated with the FDA. In Canada the iMRS is a class II approved medical device. In Europe the iMRS-systems are certified as Class IIa-medical devices within the directive EEC 93/42. Furthermore all systems have a basic CE-Certificate as well as a more advanced CB-Certificate, which guarantees electronic safety and electromagnetic compatibility in the majority of countries including USA, Canada and Australia. Swiss Bionic Solutions respects the legal requirements within the complimentary and alternative field (CAM-section) and never makes any false claims. As a reputable organization Swiss Bionic Solutions proudly accepts its responsibility in protecting the powerful technology of PEMF's and to guarantee effective, reliable and safe applications with every use.
- Why Is iMRS The No.1 PEMF Device - 17 Reasons
- iMRS - World's No.1
- iMRS - PEMF System Details
- Why Is PEMF Therapy So Vital?
- Hormesis Effect in PEMF Therapy
- Frequently asked questions about iMRS PEMF Therapy
- PEMF Thrapy Centers In India
PEMF Clinical Studies
- PEMF & Arthritis
- PEMF and Alzheimer's Disease
- PEMF and Asthma
- PEMF & Autism
- PEMF and Avascular Necrosis
- PEMF & The Brain
- PEMF & Cancer
- PEMF and Cardiovascular Issues
- PEMF & Children Learning Disorders (ADHD, Dyslexia, Slow Children)
- PEMF & Depression
- PEMF and Diabetes / High Cholesterol
- PEMF & Type 3 Diabetes (Alzhiemers & Dementia)
- PEMF and Eye Problems
- PEMF and Fibromyalgia
- Neuropathy & PEMF
- PEMF and Fractures
- PEMF General Research
- PEMF and Glaucoma
- PEMF and High Blood Pressure
- PEMF & Insomnia
- PEMF & Kidney Failure
- PEMF and Knee Problems
- PEMF and Multiple Sclerosis
- PEMF and Osteoporosis
- PEMF and Parkinson's Disease
- PEMF and Paraplegia/Quadraplegia
- PEMF Therapy for Pain Relief
- PEMF & Restless Leg Syndrome
- PEMF and Sciatica
- PEMF and Skin Problems
- PEMF and Stress
- PEMF and Stroke
- PEMF and Tendinitis
- PEMF and Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- PEMF and Uterine / Ovarian Cyst
- PEMF and Urological Problems and Enlarged Prostate
- PEMF and Whiplash
- PEMF and Wounds
- How Does Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (MRS) assist the body?
- Pricing Of iMRS Systems
- MediConsult India Convention On Energy Medicine
- MediConsult International Medical Conferences Videos
- Welness Lounge
- iMRS Fauna - PEMF Therapy System For Large Animals
- Views Of Experts About PEMF's
- PEMF Education & After Sales Support
- iMRS Sales Partners & Consultants In India
- Contact Us
- Suggested Books On Energy Medicine
- NewAge Conference On Energy Medicine & Holistic Wellness
- Treatment Protocol / Wolfi's Law / iMRS Treatment Guide
- What is Pain ? How can iMRS PEMF Help?
- PEMF – The Fifth Element of Health : Bryant Meyers
- Why should you consider iMRS PEMF Therapy for yourself and your family?
- PEMF and circulation - Lukas Barwitz, M.D.
- PEMF & Sleep Disorders
- iMRS Vs Bemer
- chronic low back pain
- Lies and Myths about PEMF
- The Bioenergetic Organism
- Muscular Dystrophy and PEMF
- Conventional Medicine and Magnetic Resonance Stimulation
- IMRS - Super Food for Mental and Physical Health
- Ancient Wisdom Rediscovered
- Why the iMRS PEMF device makes sense for a wellness centre
- MRS in Acupuncture and Reflexology
- Achieving PEMF Results on a Realistic Timeline/Path
- Preventive Medicine – The Hidden Benefits of PEMF
- Orthopedics and the Use of Magnetic Fields
- Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (MRS) provides frequencies of health within the speed of light
- Positive effects of Magnetic Field Therapy in Men’s Health
- iMRS – PREVENTIVE – Tribute to our cells
- Treating Chronic Conditions With PEMFs- Recurrence of Old Symptoms
- iMRS protecting Diabetics from further complications
- Why a demonstration of PEMF Device is not required?
- One Minute PEMF Explanation for Practitioners
- Advice on Corona Virus
- Frequency Healing
- iMRS 2000 / Omnium 1 Testimonial - Prostatitis, Cancer, Arthritis
- iMRS Prime
- How can we explain PEMF in simple and short terms?
- Therapeutic Effects Of PEMF
- What types of conditions can PEMF therapy treat?
- When will I likely see a result of my PEMF System?